1. The intellectual property rights of the web page www.superstar.se, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by SUPERSTAR, which has the exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the website www.superstar.se, which is made available free of charge to Internet users. Access to the same implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site shall also be governed by the particular conditions provided in each case, which shall be deemed accepted by the mere use of such services.
3. Viewing, printing and partial downloading of the contents of the website is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the website, www.superstar.se.
- That it is done with the sole purpose of obtaining the information contained therein for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for its distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the content related to this website is modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on this website be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
4. SUPERSTAR reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained in its website, to the configuration and presentation of the site and to the conditions of access.
5. SUPERSTAR does not guarantee the non-existence of interruptions or errors in the access to the web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although it will make its best efforts to avoid them, correct them or update them.
6. Both access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the user. SUPERSTAR shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may derive from said access or use of the information. SUPERSTAR accepts no responsibility for any possible security errors that may occur or for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored in the same, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the web, of a malfunction of the browser or of the use of non-updated versions of the same.
7. SUPERSTAR does not assume any responsibility derived from the concession or contents of the third party links referred to on the web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), the documents or the user’s files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
8. The unauthorized use of the information contained in this web, its resale, as well as the damage to the Intellectual Property rights of SUPERSTAR will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. All third party links to this website must be to your home page or entry page.
10. SUPERSTAR and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any controversy that may arise from access to this website.